3D Visualisation Specialist
[ Inhouse / External ]
We’re on the search for an experienced and highly skilled 3D Visualisation Specialist who has a proven high level of skill in 3D Architectural Rendering & 3D Animation, to join our small but dedicated team!
A little bit about US
BEVIN Creative is a full-service creative agency which has been producing creative marketing solutions across traditional, non-traditional and digital mediums, since 2007. We produce work of the highest quality and assist clients in a range of marketing communications, with our strapline “Shaping concepts into reality” being a testament to our company mission and exceptional standards of service.
A well-established creative agency which is known for extremely high-quality work, amazing turn-a-round times and exemplary service. We are a creative marketing agency which specialises in the property and building sector. Additionally, we have been sponsoring the arts sector since our inception, which keeps us creatively sharp.
A little bit about YOU
You will be a highly skilled professional in the 3D space. You will be understanding of all components of 3D including modelling, styling, finishing for architectural designs. You will need to be flexible in the workspace, to be able to jump from one project to another quickly, whilst waiting for client feedback. Your project efficiency and skill at working autonomously (and as part of a team) across jobs will set you apart.
You will thrive in a high-paced environment, and although we would love you to have agency experience, it is not essential for the right candidate. The role is advertised as casual, although it regularly results in the equivalent of full-time hours.
Your role and ideal skills we would love you to have include:
- Proven ability to create well-crafted images using 3DS MAX | corona and/or Vray
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of AutoCAD, CAD, Revit, BIM, and other architectural design softwares
- Advanced proven ability in image post-production techniques and image manipulation
- Willingness to work in a dynamic team environment to nail both the image and design
- Have a strong professional portfolio and be highly passionate
- Work well within a multifaceted creative agency team with ambitious goals and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work rapidly, collaboratively and independently
- Architectural experience essential
- 3DS Max, After effects, Adobe Suite essential
- Design or art background with a flare and strong eye for design, light, colour and composition is a must
- High skill level in production and editing for video and other
- Computing knowledge of render farms, etc
- An ability to animate 2D graphic elements will be viewed extremely highly and will complement other team members within the company
- A fresh and innovate take on 3D camera angles for both renders and animation.
- Knowledge of editing audio
We would love you to:
- 4-5 years of experience
- A very high level of dedication to service and delivery.
- Have a great sense of humour
We can offer you:
- A position with flexible work hours
- Casual / contract work (depends on the candidate)
- A highly autonomous workplace with the freedom to make the role your own
- Centralised location
- A creative space in which to collaborate with highly talented people
- The opportunity to flex your creative muscles within a fun, dynamic and supportive environment
Does this sound like you?
If you are seeking an opportunity to drive and deliver project outcomes, within a creative business that encourages innovation and fresh ideas, please send a copy of your CV, portfolio samples of work and a cover letter outlining how you suit the role to:
Send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: 1300 213 213